Do you want your audience to believe in your story?
We believe that the best way to communicate a message is
with a real story, a strong voice, and realistic imagery.
What we consider for each story we tell
- Our goal every time is to discover the voice that will lead and connect all parts of the story
- A voice is such a deep personal reflection of character
- Real people have real lives and we understand how to balance these aspects for a successful shoot
- Every interesting story has some conflict
- Whether it's a real person or an actor, every action should have a purpose
- Understand the subject and the audience before fully developing a concept and call to action.
How do we actually create an authentic image?
- Select the right gear and the right crew size for each environment
- Listen to our subjects to create conversations, connections, and comfort on set
- Observe natural body language to help find the right pose or action
- Respect and show appreciation for each person or actor throughout the process
- Surround ourselves with a crew that shares our values and professionalism
- Find locations that are true to where our subjects work and live
- Use lighting techniques that are motivated from each scene and allow the subject to move more freely